Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Welcum to the Manual!!!

Welcome to the MANUAL!!! or should I say cumm?

After days of talking to my friend which I will call Amy:

Britney's If you seek Amy her 3rd Single out of Circus

[Love me hate me, say what you want about me
But all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek Amy
Love me hate me, but can't you see what I see?
All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek Amy
Love me hate me, la la la, la la la]


I just love the controversy in that song... so who wants to "F-U-C-K ME?"

So back to Amy... we though that our stories are worth hearing; worth being part of THE MANUAL.

So here in the city, Me, Amy and Tina, a friendship destined to clash and bring more excitement in our lives. We have our stories to tell, the laughter, the drama and the... well in my case the sex... hot steamy wild sex.. the other side of me... well just think of me as their man whore.

I just put this site on and I am new so expect juicy tidbits of my stories worth being part of the manual. Well of course Amy will definitely help me out!! (well you better help me out bitch!) Love you bitch!!

-the MAN

No comments:

Post a Comment