Friday, April 3, 2009

THE KING QUEEN

Good day world!!! It is another day and moving forward, life goes on and what really matters is my happiness. Wouldn’t you agree? That will allow us to make another special person happy? Am I being selfish and such a narcissistic being here?

I think before being able to love someone it really is a matter of loving yourself and putting yourself first otherwise you would be such a fucking martyr and that is just pure folly!! I would have to admit that there was a time that I actually put my ex-partner first and for a year all my personal plans for my career and self growth was hindered (And yes it was my choice). Even the time I spend with my friends was affected. When I think back, it came to a point when I stopped loving myself and putting myself last rather than being in a relationship where you compromise with your partner where it makes two individual grow into better people that is not detrimental to continuously maturing into a better person.

I have been dating the King Queen for quite a while now and counting quickly out of my head, that would be around a month or so. I have never really dated somebody with a receding hair line and a bit stocky. (Ouch.. reality bites). Okay, I am not a judgmental person… its just that it’s the fact. I must say that he has got beautiful chinky eyes and a nice nose; he must have looked good with all his hair on his head before it all fell off on his pillow (at least I believe so after coming across one of his portrait). The King Queen is, in his own right, a very intelligent man for him to be where he is now. I would have to say that he is very stable working for one of the prominent companies here as well as other investments in the stock market and in real estate. He drives a BMW 530d Series which he drives recklessly andI would have to say is really fun. The lifestyle is really extravagant having properties here and there not to mention top-class club memberships. With him its dinner in hotels, tasting wine from all over the world you name it I have tasted it in from Bordeaux wines from France, like, Pomerol, Margaux, Pauillac at least those are the ones that I remember and not to worry because it also came as a tongue twister to me. (and I am sure a French man would laugh at me thinking stupid American because of my accent). While Tina and I were talking about it in one of our lunch dates, being with him gives me a lot of perks. So what is wrong with this picture? I can actually see myself being with him but the thing is that is no SPARK… there is no MAGIC. (well and the sex… frankly I have had better… and lets leave it at that and not go into detail) I can say that if there is one thing that attracted me is his intellectual side. Is it true that you can’t get all the features of the tool or gadget or maybe there is just that one person out there that is our perfect match?

I asked myself, Should I just go for it and enjoy the good life but be unhappy all the time? I made the choice… It would be unfair if we continue what ever we have when all the time it seems there is just no connection like THE "connection" that I am looking for. The fireworks, (translation: high squirting sperm), the passionate kisses, the intimacy and the sensual touch. At least I know that I am not a materialistic person and I do not take advantage of the King Queen. This is a first I must admit, I have never dated anybody with such age difference and who is such a "queenie"… I can be comically feminine when I joke with my super close friends but I must say that I stay with my masculinity. (I am just super vain!) Well maybe there is always the first? – Comments and suggestions are always welcum! -the MAN

No comments:

Post a Comment