Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Crew

My age, well it doesn’t even matter… does yours matter? My sex? All I know is that it’s hot, exciting and wild! So lets just say gender… Well does it even matter? I’m confused, always have been and I’m loving it. I don’t think I would want to talk about my past here, that is so over rated and dramatic and does it even matter at this point? What matters is that my experiences in life made me who I am now.

Let’s talk about Tina. The late bloomer… at her age I am her balancer to warn her about things because somehow I’ve been there done that (and she does it anyway... hahahaha) but I am surprised that I learn a lot of things from her simply because she helps me think. She gives me balance. Always an entertainment when she gets drunk and it’s definitely entertaining… she becomes a funny comic! She is like the big sister I never had.

Amy, is my twin sister… she is the female me… the only difference is she has boobs… and I have man boobs. Some of the things that she has been through when it come to relationships I sort of have been through… the only difference with her is she wants a relationship… ironically she ain’t looking… (hahaha) and if she is in the wrong places. Let’s talk about her men in another time. We have this language of love some people notice and that's why i love you bitch!! haha

Right before the year 2009 started we somehow found ourselves walking on different paths that merged together and found ourselves being there for each other and right there you see, everything happens for a reason. The mid-week secrets unfold, our stories told, the drama, the fun and more importantly the friendship…

No comments:

Post a Comment