Saturday, April 4, 2009

IF YOU SEEK AMY [F-U-C-K ME]

[ring-ring-ring]-Text from Amy
AMY: The girl friend of my ex passed the Bar Exams… : (
TheMAN: Is that so? Well, AMY is a work in progress and I think she is AWESOME!!!
AMY: : )

Maybe sometimes we forget to think highly of ourselves that we forget what we are worth... If you seek Amy, tell her that she has such a great personality and it’s always nice to have her company. She is a good catch I think. Besides I know for sure that a lot of people love her and I am one of those people who makes her life a living hell… in a good way!!! Hahaha

To all the Amy’s out there… go look at yourself in the mirror and remind yourself, “you can do it you beautiful hot stuff you!!!”

Amy this song is for you!!!


1 comment:

  1. hehe.. thanks! i figured i don't need a law degree to feel good about myself. i have you to make me feel just that! =) ~ Amy ~

    ReplyDelete