Tuesday, April 7, 2009

MR. PERFECT SMILE

After the dating inventory, after a series of trying out different cars, something just didn't feel right and it was tiring. Have you tried dating around but realized that nothing seems to make the cut and suddenly, bang it hits you like a baseball out of no where and you’re knocked out -- or cupid shot you an arrow and it struck you and when you pulled it out it had you heart with all the blood gushing out? (how morbid... haha)

Mr. Perfect Smile came out of no where and does the things that I exactly go gaga over. I start asking myself, what is the catch here? There must be something wrong? Where is the flaw? Am I so liberated that when the time comes that I actually like someone, I start asking these questions? Am I retarded or am I just over analytical when it comes to relationships?


I think that he is the sweetest one that I have ever met. The way he sends me messages and every time he would call me to say that he is thinking about me and that he can’t wait to see me again. How he wants to get to know me more. I may have to admit that I am already taking a risk by letting him in my life, but one thing that I thought of right this very moment is, I wouldn’t want to live a life of ‘what ifs’ starting today! It happened to me twice and I don’t think I would ever want it to happen again. To wake up one day and regret that you never even tried to make it work.

So far so good, Mr. Perfect Smile at this point doesn’t just make me happy; I feel joyful that there is someone out there that really makes sure that I’m smiling in a romantic way, that there is one person out there who motivates me to go aim higher and to take care of my self by staying away from my vices, more over someone who asks me about my friends and how long we have been friends. Right now, I think that it’s too good to be true and it is yet to be tested.

If there is one thing that I am sure of right now, should I find myself heartbroken and shattered, I have friends who are always there. They make me strong. When was the last time you told a friend you love and appreciated them? Maybe that time is now. Lets make it FRIENDSHIP DAY TODAY!!! I love you Tina and Amy and of course to my other friends. That’s about it for now. Sorry for the drama… I am flushing it down the toilet as soon as I click PUBLISH!! -theMAN

No comments:

Post a Comment